Gaffs

fishin solo

Crew Member
bored at work today nothing to do so made these wondering if there's any interest in them and what there worth ??? Can make lots on my own time if guys wanna buy them and also could tweak them too

Attachments

• IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    335.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_0859.JPG
    IMG_0859.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0860.JPG
    IMG_0860.JPG
    346 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0861.JPG
    IMG_0861.JPG
    342.1 KB · Views: 281
  • IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 262
These look great F.S, I would be interested in a couple. Don't really know how you've installed the actual metal piece into the handle but would it make sense to have some sort of singe clamp at the end to prevent the metal from popping out? I always like a grip at the end but that can be made after purchase, great job.

These look great F.S, I would be interested in a couple. Don't really know how you've installed the actual metal piece into the handle but would it make sense to have some sort of singe clamp at the end to prevent the metal from popping out? I always like a grip at the end but that can be made after purchase, great job.
Added another pic

How much $ for one? Had a rookie loose mine overboard this year

How much $ for one? Had a rookie loose mine overboard this year

That's the nice thing about wood gaffs, they float. Dropped mine at swiftsure trying to unbutton a chinook and was able to turn around and pick it up in 6 foot seas, lots of fun.

Reactions: Fox
Back