Furuno DFF1-UHD "CHIRP" Sonar Module in NEW CONDITION

Sharphooks

I have a Furuno DFF1-UHD sonar module for sale. It is in close to new condition. I have two of them and realized that one CHIRP unit is enough for my boat.

This unit comes complete with the power cord and the LAN connection cable

They produce stunning results with a suitable CHIRP transducer (there's an Airmar B175-M
< 85--135 kHz> for sale on eBay at discount that would pair just PERFECTLY with this module!).

The attached pictures show what bait and sea bottom look like with these new sonar modules---all were taken using this module---it works 100%.

In order to connect the DFF1-UHD module, you must have either a Furuno Navnet-3D head unit (MFD12 or MFD8) or a Furuno Tzt (Time Zero Touch) head unit ---the older Navnet1 and Navnet2 series will NOT support this module---it is Furuno's most recent addition to their sonar technology

I will ship to your door at cost in original packaging---you will not be disappointed!

Located in Washington State but I will ship

$ 1,250 (southern pesos)

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys have the northern pesos, we have the southern pesos. But you might have a point ---With the new immigration laws being suggested, it's all one happy world of pesos---no more north or south

Back