Fulton foldaway hitch, check yours

Never thought of that......I doubt it as it was brand new but as we are all aware anything is possible! Either way, good thing for guys to add to pre trip/ Preventative Maintenance. I am very happy with the new full steel/welded version, not cast ZINC.
The new one is not made by Fulton.....
Who is it made by?

Never thought of that......I doubt it as it was brand new but as we are all aware anything is possible! Either way, good thing for guys to add to pre trip/ Preventative Maintenance. I am very happy with the new full steel/welded version, not cast ZINC.
The new one is not made by Fulton.....
I've had two Mercury shops in town bend my hydraulic steering by over trimming the motor. Thankfully, when the bolt broke, the boat was on the trailer heading to Renfrew. You just never know what happens behind your back.

Do you have a total weight and tongue weight for your rig? That POS I was sold was only 3000lb rated but when I weighed the rig it was 3600lb with no gear!

Glad you got great service at least. That's WAY better than average service in my experience! :)

View attachment 56500 View attachment 56497 View attachment 56498
Well my dealer returned my boat Friday and I am impressed with the repair and their handling of the unfortunate events, and the new one is way better, night and day, fully welded. solid steel. They looked after everything, and I had it back for weekend adventures. Definitely recommend Jones Boys in Ainsworth

This replacement is the same as what is on my trailer. So far very happy with it.

Your story though has added checking the hinge before each trip to my to-do list!!

Back