Free owner and gammi hooks

CCB

Used the last month most will last the rest of the summer , I won't be fishing down here unless sockeye open so I have no need to keep them. Hooks for hoochies and teasers will be ready by the end of the week as I clean my stuff. If there's no takers then in the trash they go

Cheers

Ps These hooks have caught tons of fish lol

Lol 70$ for hooks gets you free balls lol . Man how you lose them I didn't lose one in 35 days even when my father in law was with us and he's usually good for 1-2 balls clips flashers and other gear haha .

Hi CCB, I could use some hooks, was thinking of doing the treck out to nikka in the next little while as I am getting short. I'm in North Van so could pick up whenever you are ready. If someone else needs them and can't afford to buy new ones, by all means give them to that person.

cheers nicnat

Not a problem ill contact you when ready I also have around 10pks of chovies for $40 bucks

thank CCB, if you have any chovies left when the hooks are ready I'll buy whatever you have left, provided they haven't been thawed and refrozen.

cheers nicnat

thank CCB, if you have any chovies left when the hooks are ready I'll buy whatever you have left, provided they haven't been thawed and refrozen.

cheers nicnat

There's only a handful of hooks I guess I snapped off more then I though. It's not really worth the drive to get them. The chovies are already sold.

ok no problem, found a bunch more going thru gear I forgot I had, lol. I think I could open a tackle store.

cheers nicnat

Back