Free Cordless Drill

adrianna3

I have a MasterCraft 14.4 volt cordless drill with two new batteries. The only problem is that the charger is fried, and I can't get a replacement charger. The drill model # is 54-2972-6. If anyone has the same drill (or charger) you are welcome to it, or I'm going to toss it out. I'm in Chemainus. (250)246-2404 or gdblitt@shaw.ca

Cheers adrianna3,

I have a Mastercraft but not sure if the two are compatible. Do you have a picture of the battery or the charger or the drill? I have a 14.4 Mastercraft cordless drill #54-2843-4. My batteries and charger are fine but the drill is kinda wonky.

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Charger is gone, and I've not got this photo thing down pat. The number on the batteries is 54-2750-4. If you send me your home email I can get a photo to you.
Dave

Fishing Guide can't use it. Anyone else?

I should have traded it for that used fishing line a while back.;)

The ease in which the drill bits can be changed is of times something that gets omitted as many people will not regard this as something that needs to be addressed when look drills. This can as well slow an undertaking down means more it should when it comes to getting a labor done right the first time extra time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a MasterCraft 14.4 volt cordless drill with two new batteries. The only problem is that the charger is fried, and I can't get a replacement charger. The drill model # is 54-2972-6. If anyone has the same drill (or charger) you are welcome to it, or I'm going to toss it out. I'm in Chemainus. (250)246-2404 or gdblitt@shaw.ca

I would very much appreciate those batteries if you still have them. I have a 5 piece kit that takes them and I only have one battery left out of four. Email dlooby@smithsfalls.ca thank you

Back