FREE BOAT !!!!!!!!!

It's a 2003 Wiscott model, came with my new boat. Fresh water use only, 7500lb cap., holds my 26 footer just fine with plenty of room to move the reach forward. HOWEVER, it is not galvanized, but has sealed frame rails. Never dunked in the salt, came from the great lakes area, surge brakes. Tows nice, came across Canada behind my truck. No rust yet, I imagine if you kept up on it you would have years of use out of it. If you want to see it, it's in Duncan right now under my rig while the pod is being built. I want to upgrade to one of those nice fancy aluminium I-Beam trailers.

It's a 2003 Wiscott model, came with my new boat. Fresh water use only, 7500lb cap., holds my 26 footer just fine with plenty of room to move the reach forward. HOWEVER, it is not galvanized, but has sealed frame rails. Never dunked in the salt, came from the great lakes area, surge brakes. Tows nice, came across Canada behind my truck. No rust yet, I imagine if you kept up on it you would have years of use out of it. If you want to see it, it's in Duncan right now under my rig while the pod is being built. I want to upgrade to one of those nice fancy aluminium I-Beam trailers.

Thanks, im very interested. Where exactly is the trailer to be seen? Ill go take a look tonight if i can. braden

Thanks, im very interested. Where exactly is the trailer to be seen? Ill go take a look tonight if i can. braden

Back