For Rent: New HD Commercial Wood Splitter

Fishing Guide

Invictus Charters has purchased a top of the line Commercial Wood Splitter and we will be offering it for rent. It will have a daily rate, weekend rate and we will also be offering where the unit can be delivered, the delivery person will run the machine and will take it away at the end of the day. The unit will be located 1/2 time in Nanaimo and 1/2 time in Parksville. The rates will be competitive with rental outlets.

Bonus: At the end of the year a draw will take place of that year's rentals and that rental will be provided a 8 hours FREE Fishing Charter with Invictus Charters.

Tell your friends - they might just be taking you fishing!

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

Innovative marketing!! But I just installed a heat pump..:D

Intruder2-2.jpg

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

Cheers Cuba Libre,

I tried a heat pump once but my date didn't find sitting next to it as romantic as the fire. ; I went back to the open flame! LOL

I really only purchased it as I have a huge garage (40X50) and I heat it with wood. I spend a lot of time in the garage during the winter working on the boats. Between the house and the garage I burn about 10 cord of wood and I was tired of splitting wood. Hence the splitter. Should have done it years earlier!

As for the marketing a guy does what is available and I thought it was pretty good too. The splitter will spend some time at a rental outlet - they have 5 of them - and he also thinks it is a wonderful approach and figures my unit will be out the most! :D

Fishing Guide
www.invictuscharters.com
BC Outdoors Pro Staff
www.fishingvancouverisland.org

10 cords a year? Wait until the tree huggers find out! [:p]

Back