fishing videos

D

dragonballs

here is a couple of videos we put together of our fishing trip to nootka in 2007 and one of our trip to the inside in 2006. just thought I would share them with you guys. anyone else have any videos to share.

goto youtube.com and search 425vance to see our videos.

thanks kelly i was hoping others would have videos to share. I just can't wait for better weather to be able to get after some fish.

that was a nice hali, looks great, I have never seen a sunfish, do people catch them to eat? where was that taken.

thanks for the reply

cant eat sunfish, they actually eat jellyfish! Theyre neat lookin though. That was off nootka light, the hali was taken about 15 miles off ferrer point(north nootka isl) last summer.

I remember back, while fishing out of Bambfield, that there was one like that just floating around on the surface, out by 12 mile. A good friend of mine motored up to it, gaffed it and was promply yanked out of the boat. I laughed my butt off watching him flop around while his clients brought the boat back and picked him up.. He was pretty embarrased and pi$$ed off about losing his gaff.

We still laugh about that over a cold one.

thanks I just thought they would help get everyone excited about fishing I can't wait for our trip up to nootka in august..thanks again enjoy the videos at youtube.com (search 425vance)

thanks I just thought they would help get everyone excited about fishing I can't wait for our trip up to nootka in august..thanks again enjoy the videos at youtube.com (search 425vance)

Back