Fishing partner in the Comox Valley

Islandgirl

I live in the valley and have a new welded aluminum boat 17, 4 stroke Honda new and a boat totally set up for fishing. Sounder computer GPS set up , electric riggers, lots of gear, crab traps.

I am looking for a person that loves to fish as much as I do..who will get up at 4 am to go!

I expect to split the cost of the trip and any lost gear...the boat is great on gas! I do like to fish mid week also.

One final thing. I am a woman (married)..if you have a jealous partner this may not be for you!! It would be nice to fish with another woman who loves fishing as much as I do....if there are any out there!

Email me at fly-weight@telus.net

Carol
It is good to hear that there are some hard core fishing ladies out there!! Good on ya. Does your husband ride you for how much money you spend on fishing gear LOL!

Sounds like a fishing machine that you have going. That's a great offer for anyone in your area.

Let us know if that marriage doesn't work out!! LOL!! You sound like quite a woman!! LOL! With a great boat! LOL!

quote:
I live in the valley and have a new welded aluminum boat 17, 4 stroke Honda new and a boat totally set up for fishing. Sounder computer GPS set up , electric riggers, lots of gear, crab traps.

I am looking for a person that loves to fish as much as I do..who will get up at 4 am to go!

I expect to split the cost of the trip and any lost gear...the boat is great on gas! I do like to fish mid week also.

One final thing. I am a woman (married)..if you have a jealous partner this may not be for you!! It would be nice to fish with another woman who loves fishing as much as I do....if there are any out there!

Email me at fly-weight@telus.net
.....how big did you say your floatation devices were?????

Tips Up,

I am lucky my husband doesn't ride me for what I spend on fishing gear, boat, etc...after all it is my money...I let him spend his own money on his own toys(classic cars)..LOL ... He likes to be able to use my gear when we go fishing....so he tells me to keep buying!!

His friends ask him if he had any good days on the boat lately...he said the last day on the boat was in the driveway.....installing the new sounder...DR's.. radio ..etc

Will post if I become single again...LOL

Back