Fishin Report Nov 11

I am going to fire up the boat and fish on Monday.Have you fished the bay resently?

I fished Becher Bay this am, from 8 to 9:30 for 2 8 lb springs, caught between 120 and 130 ft. Shared the bay with an orca pod, watched a beautiful rainbow over the hills--beats the couch!
T2

quote:Originally posted by tailout

I am going to fire up the boat and fish on Monday.Have you fished the bay resently?

I haven't, but there waw a crew there this morning at the ramp that had a few nicer ones from in the bay. I had a trip and it was slow, so we poked down to Otter Point and really cleaned up. I'll bet the bite was on a little later around Beechy/Whirl, I just wasn't patient enough for it. Time to go again tomorrow, I am going by myself just for fun, so I can see if they are there and save some gas.

quote:Originally posted by Tsquared

I fished Becher Bay this am, from 8 to 9:30 for 2 8 lb springs, caught between 120 and 130 ft. Shared the bay with an orca pod, watched a beautiful rainbow over the hills--beats the couch!
T2

I caught a sight of that rainbow too, but missed the orcas, you were probably done right as I was filling up at the (GAG) $1.19/l gas dock... Was a nice temp that day for fishing, thas for sure. Congrats on a nice day right in the bay!

This is hunting weather not fishing warmer in the truck!!!!!!!!!

wolf

Maddog:I only got 1 keeper, but they only soaked for an hour and a half. Grant says it's been good.
T2

Accually it was cold as hell up in the woods this weekend SNOW saw lots of deer and got a nice one.

Wolf

Back