FIREWOOD

• Thread starter Thread starter Robert Warren
  • Start date Start date
R

Robert Warren

Dry seasoned FIR firewood. I have some extra wood. Trade for WHY. Need a pair of scotties. Or to buy $150/cord. Split already and I will deliver.

Hey Robert
I could use another cord, how long do you have them cut I have a wood stove so I need them to be around 16 inches, and it's all fir hey, you deliver in Nanaimo? I'll pay for it I don't have any scotty's, lmk

Sounds like a fair price @ 150.

Some guys here in Vic are sellin fir for 200/cord. [:0] Shocking to say the least. Furnace oil is damn near cheaper. LOL

My neighbour got a "cord" delivered. It was bucked up power poles that's so bloody dried out it will burn up like cedar. Also, the "cord" was about 2/3rds of a cord. He paid 170 for that. [xx(]

Ya I just got two cord of rounds and after I split them I'd be lucky to have a cord and a half, hey Robert you can email me at mervin@direct.ca I'll give you my number and address by email. thanks

Tell your neighbour to be careful burning bucked up power poles. Often they are treated with creosote, penta or CCA. Those treatments make them very bad to burn indoors.

Hey Robert I got your email and I've tried emailing you twice but they keep bouncing back anyways I was just saying I'll be home all week so just let me know when you want to drop it off any day is good I live on lost lake rd so close to Lantzville # is 751 2431 Thanks

Hey Robert I've tried emailing you 4 times they all bounce back let me know when you are ready, I'll be around, I'd definately like a cord. Thanks

Still have some nice fir left if anyone is short on wood for this season. Still need to bring killer one more load, liptugger got his already as well.

Back