Fire Fish Lures?

first off I'd like to NOT welcome her to the forum if shes gonna get stoned out her mind before she posts every time.

But I agree with the other guys, Firefish lures should be banned, they are obviously way too productive and taking the largest fish out of the gene pool. Fire Fish lures surely mean the end of our healthy salmon stocks - the end is near boys.

I am curious about this chinook you pulled out of the thompson recently though - that doesn't sound made up at all [xx(]

Looks like somewhere in the world theres another dirty kitchen.LMAO

Again, I'm going to start a petition outlawing these things.
Not only do they keep the fairer sex away from their duties, it makes us men look bad when they only work for women.
We had better nip this thing quick.
I suspect this lure has something to do with the poor returns of the Alberni Sockeye.
Wait a minute, has anyone noticed that the Coho disappearing on the ECVI coincided with the introdution of the FireFish?
Hmmmmmmmm????

Agree with Blue Orca, I'll sign the petition.
It sounds like those Fire Fish lures are just too deadly in the wrong (female) hands.

quote:Originally posted by boys drool

I just want to agree with "Lucky Lady". Coincidence is that I am female too so maybe there is something to what she is saying ;) I have had really good luck fishing in large lakes here in northern BC with the firefish lures. I've even gone against the advice on the package and used them for casting and I've never had one break. She's right, the lure does attract bigger fish. I've been surprised on more than one occasion to pull in a large laker at a spot that others have only caught average rainbow. I'm not sure what you guys are doing wrong because I have always had good luck with Firefish lures, casting or trolling. It's a shame that others feel they have to put down a good product because of their own inadequacy.

Right......

looks (judging by the way its written and also she joined just to reply to this topic) like its the same person typing but they created a different name. but just backing up their other name...

quote: looks (judging by the way its written and also she joined just to reply to this topic) like its the same person typing but they created a different name. but just backing up their other name...

couldnt agree more with ya mongoose.
seems a bit rude of her to call us inadequate and say we drool[:0]
The term "Lady" appears to be used quite loosely on all our parts here.

and they both use I, or I've or Im to begin sentences and the wording is very identical too

Magician, in an earlier post you mentioned Charlie Whites lure. I can remember watching some of his footage (always great footage I might add) in which his reasearch indicated that almost all of the strikes went straight for the spinner on the bottom of the jig.

I myself have never tried this lure but it did look good on his old shows.

TT

Now boy's don't be rude to the ladies,why don't you invite them to some of your tournies.See how they stack up with their lures.I'll stick to a large herring for a large fish myself.i hope to see two ladies and not the same one twice.;)

sorry runt, i very much dislike it when people come as both lucky lady and "boys drool" did. After reading those not so...helpful comments i just was not that impressed.

But i would not doubt she has invested in firefish lures.

Back