Fibreform

• Thread starter Thread starter BOJANGLE
  • Start date Start date
Bojangles found the book its called service training notebook by mercruiser has all the older engines and basic wire diagrams cooling setup etc. But I have a skimatic (spelling)for the wiring harness for the 250 chev for older boats thats laminated that I used to use comes in very handy. let me know if you want it.

Wolf

You know.. that would be great to have. wiring can be pretty frustrating for a backyarder like me sometimes...is it mailable.. I would gladly pay the postage ?

Maddog's gonna be on channel 6 and 7 this year with all the "guides !"

Just Bring it!

Thanks a lot guys.. it's all clear to me know..lol...hey wolf .. I actually found a manual on the Aleida for the leg , but not the engine.....are you still ionterested in send ing me that wiring pic ?

What leg do you have on your boat? is it an alpha?never heard of the one you just said ill be up near the duncan area soon my parents live near there or the next time you come down to vic well have a bevie or 2 and we can chat more

Wolf

Maddog going to melt some in the next 2 weeks after goose season if you have any give me a call

Wolf

Back