Fair move ...or not

Lewy

Coming in to the dock at Cheanuh yesterday on the kicker, just as I was about up at the white spar buoy by the gas dock another boat passed me. I thought maybe they were heading in for some gas but no they went ahead and loaded before me. I always wait in line if I come in behind other boats but I guess there are some people that don't bother, like these guys.

Coming in to the dock at Cheanuh yesterday on the kicker, just as I was about up at the white spar buoy by the gas dock another boat passed me. I thought maybe they were heading in for some gas but no they went ahead and loaded before me. I always wait in line if I come in behind other boats but I guess there are some people that don't bother, like these guys.
Should be no passing when you are that close to the ramp if you talking about the spar buoy on the corner about 30 yards from the dock used for the ramp!!!
The guy deserved a few choice words about etiquette, but my guess is you are too polite.
Hopefully someone will put him straight if it happens again!

Should be no passing when you are that close to the ramp if you talking about the spar buoy on the corner about 30 yards from the dock used for the ramp!!!
The guy deserved a few choice words about etiquette, but my guess is you are too polite.
Hopefully someone will put him straight if it happens again!
No - I didn't let it go. As I walked off the dock one of them asked me how did I do and I said all good except some jerk jumped ahead of me to get to the ramp first.

Yeah id be bunking beside them for a discussion about manners

Back