Excellent video on learning a trade

sure does! that is a amazing opportunity for the trades, sadly that is lost here in Canada. it breaks my sole seeing ferries come from out of country, when we were a world class ship building town in the war effort. i was very fortunate to work with some of the welders that were part of the glory days. i could see the decline of skills being past on and the decline of the ship building in BC.

sure does! that is a amazing opportunity for the trades, sadly that is lost here in Canada. it breaks my sole seeing ferries come from out of country, when we were a world class ship building town in the war effort. i was very fortunate to work with some of the welders that were part of the glory days. i could see the decline of skills being past on and the decline of the ship building in BC.
Victoria Shipyard is very busy with some excellent tradespeople employed there. My nephew has been working there for 12 years, recently as an electronics electrician. The yard is booked for years building state-of-the-art Canadian Naval projects. The yard takes it's responsibility to apprentices to heart. No decline in skills there!

Victoria Shipyard is very busy with some excellent tradespeople employed there. My nephew has been working there for 12 years, recently as an electronics electrician. The yard is booked for years building state-of-the-art Canadian Naval projects. The yard takes it's responsibility to apprentices to heart. No decline in skills there!
good to hear, my experience is vancouver

Back