: Environmental groups launch legal challenge against B.C.'s Roberts Bank port project https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/environmental-groups-lau

will be interesting to see how the ESA plays into it all, remember alaska trollers

It will get struck down in court. It already has gone through an environmental assessment now the groups are asking for beyond that. I can't see how a judge would look at that seriously. Not to mention the jobs, and impact to economy. Your going to Have not only Feds fighting for it but also Province.

It will get struck down in court. It already has gone through an environmental assessment now the groups are asking for beyond that. I can't see how a judge would look at that seriously. Not to mention the jobs, and impact to economy. Your going to Have not only Feds fighting for it but also Province.

it has not been approved by the province yet but as we seen by the pipeline that hand can be easily forced

anyways none of its good, whales and food is already all over the news for it

Last edited:
That would put the Cowichan, Tsawassen, Squamish, and the Musqueam on other side of that equation. All of them I believe are in favour and it's part of traditional lands along Fraser. Not sure how that is going to work.
Only approved by a few bands but no Hereditary Chiefs.

This is the repeat of the same sh*tshow on the pipeline. Corporate sponsors funding professional protestors and legal actions. Canadian taxpayers pay the price. Feds still keep their jobs. This is pretty sad, esp. when we look at the overall state of our economy.

No let's keep stacking up freighters in vancouver harbour, trying to get trucks through the city of Vancouver. 🤦‍♂️

Anyone ever been to Rotterdam ? They got it figured out over there big time. Here we have alot to learn I think.

Almost all those ships in the harbour are for grain not containers. They are backlogged because the farmers are trying to raise the price per ton of our grain to try and keep up with the "justin-flation" in this country.

The fact that T2 got approved yet we cant fish certain areas of the mouth of the Fraser just goes to show you science has nothing to do with anything. As has been shown in our country the last few years.

Almost all those ships in the harbour are for grain not containers. They are backlogged because the farmers are trying to raise the price per ton of our grain to try and keep up with the "justin-flation" in this country.

The fact that T2 got approved yet we cant fish certain areas of the mouth of the Fraser just goes to show you science has nothing to do with anything. As has been shown in our country the last few years.
I used to love fishing the coal ports in the winter but that got shut down with some BS excuse. Now they're going to destroy a massive chunk of the habitat of the fish they were supposedly protecting by shutting down fishing in the area

Back