downrigger line

juandesooka

Selling two 300' spools of very slightly used Scotty braided downrigger line. I replaced it with thinner line due to drag when fishing deep (150-200')...but found it worked fine when fishing shallow.

Used about 10 times in total. Selling for half price of new, $35 per spool or $60 for both.

Also for sale: steel downrigger cable new in package, 150lb x 200 ft, price tag says $18.99, will sell for $10.

PS to compete with GLG's fishing line sale, I will throw in 150' of braided halibut fishing line, a you-unknot-it special. As fun and addictive as sudoku, but with no math required!

quote:Originally posted by juandesooka

....I will throw in 150' of braided halibut fishing line, a you-unknot-it special. As fun and addictive as sudoku, but with no math required!
Hey I did that once took the best part of two days untangling slowly, slowly, slowly but I saved $40! [:eek:)]

Do you still have the DR cable and where are you located?

The worst day fishing is better than the best day working...

quote:Originally posted by Dogbreath

quote:Originally posted by juandesooka

....I will throw in 150' of braided halibut fishing line, a you-unknot-it special. As fun and addictive as sudoku, but with no math required!
Hey I did that once took the best part of two days untangling slowly, slowly, slowly but I saved $40! [:eek:)]

Holy Cr*p C. you made almost 50 cents per hr !!! ;) lol Can I hire you to tie leaders for me !!!

Hey Juandesooka, I have some new 12 lb. cannon balls with fins. Let me know if they tickle you in the right spot. Thanks

... Are fishermen all liars?
Or do only liars fish?

Back