Dawson’s landing

northwest wind

Never been there before and looking for a little info on the place. We will be staying on our boat. Just wondering on the services available like washrooms and showers very important to my wife. If showers available is the 110ac to run her hair dryer again very important to the wife. I could bring a Honda generator for that one if needed. My wife is accustomed to going to critters cove how disappointed is she going to be? Now for a question that’s important to me is bait available there or should I bring my own? Thanks in advance for any information you can give.

Yes and bathroom and showers. Both communal and rustic(rough) but do the trick. Blow drier.... got fast and stick her head out the window, it’s Rivers I let for Pete’s sake, put a hat on.
If that much of a concern give them a call or email, they will get back to you

Never been there before and looking for a little info on the place. We will be staying on our boat. Just wondering on the services available like washrooms and showers very important to my wife. If showers available is the 110ac to run her hair dryer again very important to the wife. I could bring a Honda generator for that one if needed. My wife is accustomed to going to critters cove how disappointed is she going to be? Now for a question that’s important to me is bait available there or should I bring my own? Thanks in advance for any information you can give.
She will be disappointed as the facilities are rough to say the least and bring your own bait.

Thanks for the info I like the head out the window I’ll let her know that little trick. She doesn’t ask for much but shower and hair dryer are at the top of the list so I will bring my generator. I will bring bait but I can’t bring too much as my freezer is very small. It’s been very hard to get ahold of them by phone or email but buddy talked to them today and he said he has bait but I guess it must not be the best by Aces comment.

Thanks for the info I like the head out the window I’ll let her know that little trick. She doesn’t ask for much but shower and hair dryer are at the top of the list so I will bring my generator. I will bring bait but I can’t bring too much as my freezer is very small. It’s been very hard to get ahold of them by phone or email but buddy talked to them today and he said he has bait but I guess it must not be the best by Aces comment.
the do answer e mails eventually

Nice that your wife joins you on these trips. Let her dry her hair. Happy wife, happy life.

Back