David Crosby

Miraculous he lived this long, he enjoyed a fast and loose life.

Media seems to forget his Buffalo Springfield days, they only mention The Byrds and CSN and sometimes Y.

I seen that earlier today. What the hell is going on here. Is there an apocalypse headed our way?

There been so many in the last couple months. Everything comes in clusters. I find it strange and interesting
I remember when Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin died within a few months of each other, that freaked people out, them both being 27 and then Jim Morrison the next year also at 27.

I remember when Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin died within a few months of each other, that freaked people out, them both being 27 and then Jim Morrison the next year also at 27.

That one sticks every time. My train of thought exactly just didn't want to go there. Wasn't Kurt Cobain in that one too?

Philadelphia Folk Festival 2019

He was the Closing Act.

He got everyone singing Ohio. as his Oncore He sang Ohio and than had the audience the song twice the last time loud enough for them to hear it in Washington

My first folk festival, we bought the VIP seating and ended up sitting in the front row for every main stage performance. It was open VIP seating and people showed up late. I am old enough to admit we paid the extra to have better washroom facilities

iphone shot my wife took during the concert

We also saw Crosby, Stills and Nash on a small tour when they were in Vancouver

1674227399784.png

Back