Canucks: 2011/2012

Just wait when you have to put my jersey on mr holmes i dont think ill wash it at all from me playing hockey in it..... just to sweeten the pot a bit more LOL LOL

JEEZUZZZZ , You skate ???

Yep play D man and you think Bieksa is mean!!!! Ive been know to chop men down once in a while I am tough to move can tell you that LOL LOL

JEEZUZZZZ , You skate ???

Yep play D man and you think Bieksa is mean!!!! Ive been know to chop men down once in a while I am tough to move can tell you that LOL LOL

Wolf, come out for some fun drop in hockey at JDF. Mon, Wed, Fri at 11:30am-12:50pm. good times.

Lot's of nuck fan's at the Anahiem game, looks like they got there money's worth- a third of a game for one third of the price of a ticket in Vancouver. What a piece of crap of a game!

...sloppy game for both teams....but what a pass to Hansen on his goal:cool:..WOW the Sedins makes those passes look easy... two of the best setup guys in the league I'd say..

neither team played 60mins last night..but a couple nice goals won that game...their back to 500 against each other:rolleyes:...

I didn't see any penalty calls that could have been made against the craphawks last night either, OH!.. except the one that was "going" to get called with 2 seconds left in the game:rolleyes:...bring on Ott. on Sunday

What I continue to be shocked at from the Canucks dressing room is the interviews at the end of each loss that seem to showa complete lack of concern. "yeah, we're a better team than this we just have to put 3 good periods together" ......."oh we're a much better team than we're showing" Blah Blah Blah. 20 games into the season and still no sense of urgency.

Holmes*...Thanks for being at work and not calling the wiener shut out. cough, cough a*****e.

The forth goal from Lapi was a thing of beauty and effort

Schnieds with back to back shut outs.... Lou slated to go in tomorrow... I say he gets lit

Schnieds with back to back shut outs.... Lou slated to go in tomorrow... I say he gets lit

If it's not broken, why change it? This is a bad call by management imo. Where is Cory's reward for playing so well? He gets to sit? LAME!

Back