Candied Salmon

Round Two Glazed...

5BT7NKN.jpg

And on it goes...

Round Two Glazed...

5BT7NKN.jpg

And on it goes...
Just wondering, when you apply the second glaze, are you flipping over each piece to glaze the other side? Also, can brushing it on be as effective? Your method and consistency are of the highest quality. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Just wondering, when you apply the second glaze, are you flipping over each piece to glaze the other side? Also, can brushing it on be as effective? Your method and consistency are of the highest quality. Thanks for sharing.:cool:

Yep, each piece is individually flipped so the initially glazed side goes down allowing the glaze to completely cover all of each piece.

I guess you could brush it on, but at this volume that would literally take hours.
There is a reason I use a squirter bottle...

Vac Sealing today...

Cheers,
Nog

Disaster.

Yesterday afternoon I went over to hit the Candy with it's last shot of glaze.

Some vermin (most likely 2 leg version) had forced the door to my Buddy's garage, and neatly liberated 1/2 the product. Expensive items galore, many easily transportable, all left untouched. Obviously a targeted hit. None of the screens (balanced on styro cups) even slightly ajar. No product on the floor. No chewed leftovers. No scat (and there would be with that amount of protein & sugar had it been a 4 legged version of vermin). Trail cams now up, but to late to capture the incident.

Pulled the balance and it is in the smoker now.

Pulling the equipment, and moving that to another more secure location later today.

Ticked Right Off!!

Nog

I have an idea who it was. Likely observed me moving the stuff into the garage.
Along with the equipment involved not hard to figure out what was up.

No loose lips here. Only the home owner, his wife and myself knew what was going on.
They are extremely reliable. 3rd year using their shop, no issues until now.

Trail cam apparently picked up a few images again last night. Possible returnee... We will see.

If I am correct, they will be paid a little visit...

Cheers

Situation has been dealt with.

Kids basically. Parents offered restitution - I accepted 1/2 of their offer and suggested that look after their wee ones a little better down the road.

The "restitution" is coming from their allowances.

Cheers

Are you starting with whole frozen rather than filets? Kids stealing candy - a misguided compliment.

Back