Brand new Ipod touch 32G Black

Sr SQ

Guys anyone need an Ipod..........I won one at the xmas party as a door prize but will never use it.
Never opened it (wouldnt know what I was lookin at anyway lol).On the BB website they look like they are $299+tax so anyone want this on they can have it for $250 thats probably close to $100 cheaper than the store.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 305
Dam I just just bought one for Jessica for Christmas thru Apple.ca.... Which generation is the one you won? I bought the newest one. Gen 5

It doesn't look like a 5. I have an iPhone 5 and I get 6 rows of icons. That one only has 5, so it must be a 4?

I showed the pic to my son who is an apple expert. He said it's not a 5, and it's a 4th gen because of the forward facing camera.
Regardless, a great price for a new iPod.

It is a good price. These things are great, they work for years. My kid has one that's 3 years old and it still works perfectly.

Somebody will get a few good years of fun outta that rig.

It doesn't look like a 5. I have an iPhone 5 and I get 6 rows of icons. That one only has 5, so it must be a 4?
Just checked my 5th gen. 32g And this is true it has 6 rows of icons not 5. After googling it, it looks like yours is pre 5th gen. But I am not able to tell you if it's a 4th or not. To be fair you may want to take it to a store and find out. New the 4th gens in 32g are $250 still a fair price as someone is saving the tax taking it off your hands.

As I said I know next to nothing about these things, it seems this is a 4th gen (my Iphone 5 has the 5 rows of icons as well) so my initial price was probably to high therefor the price to forum members $200

Back