Boat Storage

Anyone know of good land storage for a 22 foot boat near Cheanu or Sooke area. Boat is moored at Cheanu and I have no trailer for it. I would need to store for about 5 months starting next month. Looking for storage that has water and power and secure.
Thanks.

Corner of Happy Valley and Rocky Point there is a farm that does boat storage. Cant miss it from the road.

Thanks Victoria Boater. I checked with them but they said they are having trouble getting permits to store boats there. Said they haveto move out some of the boats already stored there.

I have a buisness/shop with heated, secure, storage with power and water... you can email me at gierc@shaw.ca if you want some more information..

mercury marine in james bay, just cruise down to the harbour. they can haul your boat up, put it on blocks and store it for you. and its pritty safe, they have a pritty mean guard dog there thats let off leash after 7

You should leave it in! Fishing in the bay can be great in the winter.

Give them a call down at sunny shores in Sooke. They hauled my boat out for the winter and stored it there too. Jim is the guys name to talk to. 1-888-805-3932.

Found this on www.usedvictoria.com

Boat Storage
Price $50

Description Indoor/ secure Boat/Rv storaage. We can accomidate upto 160 ft. boats
$50 per month for up to 26',add $2 foot for additional lengths. Outdoor & Volume discounts available.
Call for quote.
Saanich
Ad Id: 2094139

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phone 250 744 6060

For those out there SMB yachts can offer boat storage we are located in Maple Ridge B.C. and have a ramp for easy removal. We are a full facility for all repairs and refits as well as new builds. We have storage in our yard for both out side and out of the weather.You can contact myself at ted@smbyachts.com or our phone # is 604 466 7068 and ask for Derrick Steinmeier or Justin Hebner. Good fishing and sunny days.

Best Regards
Ted Crittenden

Back