boat show

we're taking in the Boat Show in Vancouver too.... specifically looking for electronics etc. for our new boat.:)

we're taking in the Boat Show in Vancouver too.... specifically looking for electronics etc. for our new boat.:)

quote:Originally posted by fytfire

I have the same plan looking for a good price on a GPS fishfinder combo.
Have you narrowed things down at all? A combo is on my list too... right now I kinda like the Raymarine C-80 package...

Have you narrowed things down at all? A combo is on my list too... right now I kinda like the Raymarine C-80 package...

quote:Originally posted by nahmint

I have the e120, and had a c80. Really a lot of money for what you get. I'm not too terribly impressed with it as a fish finder, and that is with a 1000 watt transducer. For Radar, it's *ok* .

I have the e120, and had a c80. Really a lot of money for what you get. I'm not too terribly impressed with it as a fish finder, and that is with a 1000 watt transducer. For Radar, it's *ok* .

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

So LC,

What do you think is the best bang for your buck for a combo unit?

So LC,

What do you think is the best bang for your buck for a combo unit?

thanks for your input... so the radar is just "OK"? that's the part of the package that I was led to believe compared well with any other radar unit...I'm wanting the radar to be effective in heavy fog/rain... main concern is seeing traffic close by. Are there other midrange units that you believe are better for the buck? I've been running the Garmin 276c (GPS only)for several years and have been happy with that product. Plan to use it as a backup. My Ratheon fishfinder has also been effective and durable.

Back