Boat Bodyworks

• Thread starter Thread starter BOJANGLE
  • Start date Start date
B

BOJANGLE

Looking for a place other than the regular commercial guys to do a little body work and paint bottom, hull, and deck on my new purchase. Has to have a 12 foot door on shop to get er in. Somewhere around Duncan would be great. Anybody know any private guys who do this ?

Have you called Stanyers Marine on the old Lake Cowichan Rd. ?
If he doesn't do it then he could provide you with a reference.

AL

Have you called Stanyers Marine on the old Lake Cowichan Rd. ?
If he doesn't do it then he could provide you with a reference.

AL

call the place down in maple bay its right besire birds eye cove marina, there aweosme!! i actually just booked my grady in for welding, fiberglass work, painting, and engine work for the spring. IM mooring at birds eye cove, so in the spring a boat mover will come pik her up, frop her in maple bay, and they will come pik er up, drive her over, and then park her in the marina when there done, i dont even have to leave the house!

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

call the place down in maple bay its right besire birds eye cove marina, there aweosme!! i actually just booked my grady in for welding, fiberglass work, painting, and engine work for the spring. IM mooring at birds eye cove, so in the spring a boat mover will come pik her up, frop her in maple bay, and they will come pik er up, drive her over, and then park her in the marina when there done, i dont even have to leave the house!

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D

haha shut up im moving 10x the boat :D :P heres the address Cove Yachts (1979) Limited
6261 Genoa Bay Rd, Maple Bay, BC V9L5Y4
(250) 748-8136

r u gunna come down fishing this spring kelly?

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!

haha shut up im moving 10x the boat :D :P heres the address Cove Yachts (1979) Limited
6261 Genoa Bay Rd, Maple Bay, BC V9L5Y4
(250) 748-8136

r u gunna come down fishing this spring kelly?

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!

Back