Blackhawks 2013

Back to english buddy.... For me? :eek:

And I'll give a Haks suck... HOORAH! :D

Wat no 4stag'n

Len.. I don't understand man.

Forstagin..

Forstaging...

4stag'n? I dont get it?... Fill me in.

Let us just agree to disagree that the hacks suck... At least we got 2 pts tonight :D

Thanks, Lipripper.

I too, don't get it. Thought it might be Canuckese.

Ducks PK looked better than our powerplay. Way too much standing around.

Len.. I don't understand man.

Forstagin..

Forstaging...

4stag'n? I dont get it?... Fill me in.

Let us just agree to disagree that the hacks suck... At least we got 2 pts tonight :D

Yup U & I do not stag'n but agree that the Haks 4suk'n..............lol
Got it, good

Kh

Do you follow hockey??

Sharks have lost 6 straight, scored 7 goals in that stretch with 3 coming in one game against the Hawks AND they've been shutout twice. No Show Joe, Patty, Low-gone and Joey Pavel have combined for 5 pts in that stretch.....hardly a group to imagine you're gonna be in tough against.

do you follow hockey??

Sharks have lost 6 straight, scored 7 goals in that stretch with 3 coming in one game against the hawks and they've been shutout twice. No show joe, patty, low-gone and joey pavel have combined for 5 pts in that stretch.....hardly a group to imagine you're gonna be in tough against.

x2... ;)

gonna be a tough game tonite against the sharks, HAWKS need to get better on the PP...think it will be a close one, so gonna go with 3-2 HAWKS over the dogfish....lookin forward to see what jibberish KH can muster up tonite.....holmes*

yes of course i follow,lol, ...mark my words, it's going to be a close tough game....ppl are gunning for the top team in the league....hollmes*

So using your logic, every game is gonna be a tough game as long as the Hawks are atop the standings??

Let me be holmes for a minute :p :rolleyes: "geez, gonna be a tough game on Sunday against the Champ Kings who are tied for last place in the league. Even though we are at home where we play tough ppl are gunning for the top team in the league.........holmes*" :rolleyes:

Any team on a six game losing streak is going to be hungry, especially one with the talents of San Jose. Having said that I'm going Hawks 5 Dogfish 3.;) eman

lmfao, that is pippen logic, teams go through slumps, the sharks are a good team, i really dont care what your opinion is, fact of the matter is, my opinion is that its going to be a tough game tonite, that's really all that matters...:cool:...so using your logic, it isnt going to be a tough game?, what exactly does the past have to do with tonites game?...absolutely nothing........holmes*

I don't think god even understands what you just said??? The past DOES have to do with tonight's game......Sharks are playing sheeot hockey right now and hardly coming into games with the skill they showed early in the season.

In saying that............I don't care what YOUR opinion is; take THAT......beeotch. :eek: :)

I'm going to flip ya eman Dogfish 5 - Hacks 3...

Can't win them all ;)

Done cha know... It is best to peak at playoff time..

Nice start though...
emo-coffee.gif

If you guys win the cup this year..... I am going to put a huge * beside that........

Back