Bilge Pump Thru Hull

Thats hilarious. I have a 1 3/4 jabsco on a electric clutch plumbed in excactly like that. Through a strainer for a washdown. To a strainer in the bilge for when needed.the one difference is it is cam locked to the bilge strainer and i have a 30 foot chunk of hose on the roof coiled around the radar stand. Pumped out two boats now like that know

Great minds think alike. LOL, to funny.

Thanks for all the input guys. I ultimately went with casper's idea below. No need to drill a hole in the boat. Rigged it today. Works great. No more loose bilge hose cluttering things up.

Get some 1/2" or 3/4" poly irrigation hose and a couple of 90's and run it out the boot that all your control wires and your steering cable goes and out the back of your boat. That way you don't have to drill any holes and you can hold it all in place with a couple zap straps or if there is a screw holding something back there there is some wire clamps that you can get that go around the wire and are held on with a screw, just take the screw out and put the clamp on the hose and put the screw back in. I did this on my last boat for my wash down suction hose work great.

Back