Best selection on Silver Horde Kingfishers...

fishin_magician

Just thought I'd pass this information on...about my new favorite winter spring spoons...Silver Horde Kingfishers..

Now that the summer season is over, it's time to prep for the winter fishery. Being probably the biggest saltwater tackle ***** in the lower mainland, I'm always on the lookout for the best selection at the best prices---so yesterday I made the rounds to the usual Richmond tackle stores and found a few "goodies". However, in my travels, I didn't find the colors I wanted...the only way I sourced the colors I wanted in the past was to order direct...and I ended up spending a wad of money....however...in my travels yesterday..I see that I don't have to go direct to find my favorite colors anymore!!!!

I went to Pacific Angler on Broadway...
http://www.pacificangler.ca/

I've fished these Silver Horde Kingfishers extensively in 2010 at Thrasher and in the local Vancouver area......particularly from April to July and found the finish to be superior to any Coyote etc and they were top producers...I often fished 4 lines with these...

Their stock has the best colors and the best sizes. If any of you local folks in Vancouver need to stock up on spoons for the Winter Spring fishery..I suggest you get on down there...there's a wall full..... they have some very reasonable prices on them...cheaper than Coyotes!!!! They have colors the other tackle stores don't.... get 'em while they're there....folks.

I talked to the owner and he said they have been waiting for their order for quite some time and they finally have it in...

Back