Best motels in Port Alberni?

Breakin"even

Crew Member
I'm thinking of going next week for a few days and looking
for a good motel, clean and not to expensive as I will be by myself.
Thanks for any advice.

With boat parking? I stay at the Riverside Motel the day before heading to bamfield. Cheap rooms. When we go with 3 people we get the “cabin” with boat parking on the side. Last time I went there was just two of us so we parked the boat in the church that’s right beside. Make sure to pull your valuables out, but that goes for everywhere in port Alberni haha

With boat parking? I stay at the Riverside Motel the day before heading to bamfield. Cheap rooms. When we go with 3 people we get the “cabin” with boat parking on the side. Last time I went there was just two of us so we parked the boat in the church that’s right beside. Make sure to pull your valuables out, but that goes for everywhere in port Alberni haha

pretty sure taking your valuables out of a vehicle is a good rule of thumb for any town or city....thats just common sense. a lot of people slag port alberni.... it has rough areas just like anywhere else.

Back