Bamfield charter Aug 23 or 24

MRWood

I have a work acquaintance from Lethbridge that will be camping with his family at Pachena Beach for a week late Aug. He asked me if I had any recommendations for a day or half day charter, half day more likely on Aug 23 or 24 (they head back home on the 25th). It will be for a father and 2 kids age 10 & 12 and perhaps another adult. He's wondering about taking fish home if they catch anything. He has a cooler but I also told him that sometimes outfits can send fish back to Alberta for them. Any recommendations for them are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I did tell them to prepare for motion sickness by getting a patch or some other helpful aid just in case.

Last edited:
With all of the lost luggage etc these days by airlines I would be hesitant to ship however cargo may be better than baggage handling.

I have a work acquaintance from Lethbridge that will be camping with his family at Pachena Beach for a week late Aug. He asked me if I had any recommendations for a day or half day charter, half day more likely on Aug 23 or 24 (they head back home on the 25th). It will be for a father and 2 kids age 10 & 12 and perhaps another adult. He's wondering about taking fish home if they catch anything. He has a cooler but I also told him that sometimes outfits can send fish back to Alberta for them. Any recommendations for them are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I did tell them to prepare for motion sickness by getting a patch or some other helpful aid just in case.
Try Harbourside Lodge.
1-250-728-3330
Ask for Brenda. She does all their bookings.

They are great people.You are fishing with Brian. Super nice guy. You are gonna have fun!
Thank you and I wish I was going to be there. I was posting this for a work acquaintance and his family. I'm sure they will have fun and are super excited about the trip. Thanks again.

Back