Anyone got a 6000lb-8000lb 26' trailer I can rent?

Rain City

Crew Member
Buddies boat needs to get pulled out a vanier. It's not in good shape. Would need it for about a week and wouldn't be going far. Any help would be appreciated.

I’d call Chris at Inlet. I’m pretty sure he can set your buddy up or at least connect him to someone in the town. It’s just not the best time to find that kind of service locally.

Well, if the boat is still mobile, he can just schedule a haul-out at Inlet and get on a temp platform on land. I was in the marina last week for other business. They barely have any space in the fenced area or the front part. But things move in and out everyday.

Well, if the boat is still mobile, he can just schedule a haul-out at Inlet and get on a temp platform on land. I was in the marina last week for other business. They barely have any space in the fenced area or the front part. But things move in and out everyday.
It is not mobile without me towing it there. Fuuuuun

There is a ridiculous number of trailers in the yard at LGM...not sure if it's possible but perhaps put an ad up on CL and someone might be able to hook him up?

Otherwise after August 8th or so I should be able to hook him up...and its gonna be super fun getting that thing onto the trailer without its own power. Does his current kicker fire up?

There is a ridiculous number of trailers in the yard at LGM...not sure if it's possible but perhaps put an ad up on CL and someone might be able to hook him up?

Otherwise after August 8th or so I should be able to hook him up...and its gonna be super fun getting that thing onto the trailer without its own power. Does his current kicker fire up?
I've done it before in 2017 when it first died. I'm kind of a big deal.

Why not just hire sea tow or similar service to tow it to a location with haulout facilities?

Why not just hire sea tow or similar service to tow it to a location with haulout facilities?
I wouldn't make him do that. Plus we have dry land storage at Burrard for way cheaper and he's doing the wrenching himself.

Back