anybody been fishing sidney?

C

CLUBBER

i'm looking for a fishing report for sidney area? anybody been out?

Clubber,

I was out yesterday. We fished the Sidney channel. Only got one small spring (7 lbs.) It was right on the bottom at about 130 feet. I only saw a couple other boats out there. I wonder how they faired? It was an absolutly beautiful day!

Highliner

Clubber,

Any word on the Sidney fishing? I was out of Friday and picked up a 22lbs at the Powder Wharf.

Highliner

WELL DONE HIGHLINER,
THATS A NICE FISH. I HAVENT BEEN OUT THAT WAY IVE BEEN DOING LOTS OF PRAWNING. wE WENT OUT TO CONSTANCE BANK THE OTHER DAY. ONLY ONE SALMON 8LBS. NO HALIBUT. VERY WINDY AND BAD TIDES MADE IT DIFFICULT TO FISH.
CHEERS
CLUBBER.:D

Sidney Anglers derby had a good weigh in yesterday the biggest being 18 lbs. Most boats had fish.

Does anyone know where village spit is in Sidney? Also, where around Coal Island do guys usually have success?

Any help from those who fish Sidney would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

The Sidney Anglers have their meeting tonight at the Mary Windspear Hall 7:30 pm lots of info there if you ask.

Highliner- The village spit is the spit that sticks out of the west side of James island.
Tom

The derby was won by Bob Haney with a 21 lb from Cordova Spit on Friday. It could not have happened to a nicer guy. Bob won $17,000 and turned around and donated $3,000 to salmon enhancement. A total of $11,000 was raised for salmon enhancement, going to Goldstream hatchery and Pennisula streams. The Wild one and myself nailed 3 monsters around 9-10 lbs. As usual had a great time...

Back