aluminum boats

highflying got any idea how high is your boat from the deck to the gunnals (i can,t remember the terminology--- is that called the freeboard???) I like it to be above my knee so i don,t go over when takin a pee.

quote:Originally posted by staying alive

highflying got any idea how high is your boat from the deck to the gunnals (i can,t remember the terminology--- is that called the freeboard???) I like it to be above my knee so i don,t go over when takin a pee.
it was awile since i took that measurement and if i remember right,it was atleast 30" and less than 36".
Highflyn

check out the hewescraft pacific sport on their website with the raised cuddy-- sat in one ay a dealer in Langley it is sweet it has a walk through hatch in the bow and nice head room in the cuddy -- no self bailing deck option though on the downside--other than that I love the look of the boat --seats are raised up due to the cuddy gives good visability for sticks -- need aboat for the salt and the lake for wake boarding for the kids -- the ultimate boat is a challange

Back