A SUNDAY FUNNY FOR YOU ALL!!!!

Mental Health Outsourcing</u>

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.

Got a call center in Pakistan.

I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Hey

What do you call the day after two days of rain, blowing wind and bad tides?

Monday!

from the original joke..
The very next week:

The same guy was fishing with an old friend....they had drifted under a bridge....he looked up & saw a funeral procession crossing the bridge overhead, and instinctively stood up, removed his hat, and placing it over his heart, said a silent prayer.
After the procession had passed, he sat back down, replaced his hat, and returned to his fishing.
His friend, who had been watching the display, said "Wow, Bob, that was really touching. I didn't know you had it in you". Wiping a tear from his eye, Bob replied "Well, I guess I owed her at least that. After all, we were married for 38 years".

from the original joke..
The very next week:

The same guy was fishing with an old friend....they had drifted under a bridge....he looked up & saw a funeral procession crossing the bridge overhead, and instinctively stood up, removed his hat, and placing it over his heart, said a silent prayer.
After the procession had passed, he sat back down, replaced his hat, and returned to his fishing.
His friend, who had been watching the display, said "Wow, Bob, that was really touching. I didn't know you had it in you". Wiping a tear from his eye, Bob replied "Well, I guess I owed her at least that. After all, we were married for 38 years".

Back