A pair of Hardy Longstones.

kronic_fisherguy

Couple of Longstones.Both in perfect working condition and good shape for there age.$ 240.00 for the pair or best offer.
I live in Ladysmith.
kronic

A couple of pictures as requested.
kronic

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00678.jpg

I had previously had an aggreement of purchase with kronic on the one on the right. I have emailed him to reconfirm. I was informed at the time that there was no hurry. I hope this does not cause any problems.eman

The reel is still yours if you still want it!It has been a while and thought you lost interest.Lets arrange something.
kronic

One on the left is still available.I will trade it fore a couple used round stainless crab traps or a vintage BC salmon plug&box combo. I live in Ladysmith.

Hey kronic: I tried to reply to your email address, it was returned. But Thanks I will take the one on the right as per prior agreement. I also have a few square rubber on steel commercial collapsables . How many would you consider fair trade? Sorry to members for the mix-up eman

I'v got a couple good commercial traps I'll trade for the other reel-Going thur Ladysmith tomorrow:)

I'm not going to be able to come thur till Monday-So if you want to sell that one.Please go ahead :) If it's still available the end of next week we can hook up. Nice talking to you today
Let me know [:p]

I have one of those bad boys still brand new in the original velvet box it came in. how much would that be worth?

Look for my Canadian flag on the hockey stick

I would need an idea of the age to figure that one out. There was a remake of these reels about 10 years ago and to me they just weren't the same.

Are you selling it?

prob going to hang on to it, I would have to say its prob 20 years old never been used, still in the box it came in. It was my Grandpas.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Back