622 campion sedan

Looks nice a very nice boat!

To fish or not to fish,
What a stupid question!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and he will sit on a boat drinking beer for a life time :D
TGIF =Thank God It Floats

Not a bad boat but for the money there is a lack of storage space.It's a cookie cutter boat.You might want to look at Monaro or even the bigger double eagle.Perhaps a tad more coin but you get what you pay for.

I think aluminum boats are a good way to go as well. I would also check out the new SeaWest boats that are made in Victoria. It's a hard top, 22 or 24 ft, pod for engines, cuddy, lots of room to fish.

Although I absolutely LOVE the 25' Sea Ray, we decided to run with a heavy welded aluminum for our next addition to the fold. Will be dragging her up from Seattle later this fall, and full-dressing her through the winter for action next spring. Went with the Hewes Craft 26 foot Alaskan, twin 150 4 stroke Yammy's. Watch for us out on the pond Gentz! http://www.hewescraft.com/alaskan.shtml

Cheers,
Nog

The manufacturer is Jenkins marine and SG Power distribute them. They do not have a website that I know of. SG Power has a website but little info on them. If you are serious contact Jenkins or SG Power and they can arrange a viewing. I hear that SG Power should have a boat in their yard this winter.

I liberated a 22'Searunner Extended Transom HewesCraft 150 Yammie four stroke from a dealer this spring and have been loving every minute of it!!I feel aluminum will hold is value better over time.Lots of choices out there and I am happy with mine. Thats my 2 cents worth!!
kronic_fisherguy

Back