250 Wellcraft Coastal for sale

R

Rayvon

Well,twofootitis finally got hold of me.I'll be joining Wolf in the Hourston Club.My 250 Coastal will be put up for sale by end of March.This boat has been a real joy to own and I've spent countless hours customizing her to my taste,at considerable cost.The wife and I have travelled to Desolation and all the islands in between.She's caught lots of fish and won the JDF last year.I'm not selling because there's something wrong with her,I maintain this boat to a high standard and she should run strong for many more years.I'll give more details on request,but the basics are 1989 Wellcraft 250,measures 24 ft.8 in.by 8ft6in.,1997 NEW(not rebuilt)5.7 Mercruiser under 1000 Hrs.9.9 Yamaha high thrust,trailer,Furuno GPS and sounder,Hardtop,Galley,Standup Head,Swim grid with fish box.Her name is Rayvon,and is well known in Victoria and Sooke.Price around $26500 and I challenge you to find a better boat in this price range,I've tried.

HHHMMM I think I know which one your looking at ......
You wont be disapointed.

Wolf

Ya Roy,you could say she's like a fine wine,subject to sea trials of course.I guess I'll be seeing you a lot more at the gas dock at S.S.with this boat,she's 2000 lbs. heavier and 320 H.P.compared to 260.We'll have to organize a HOURSTON rendezvous,say at Sherringham,sometime in August.:):)Trev,I haven't heard what your new ride will be yet,any hints?

Noticed the boat is on used Vic now???? did you find something wrong with it Ray???
just curious if I should be aware of something???

thanks wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

The boat needs a lot of cosmetic work but the hull and power train are solid.The reason I passed on it had more to do with my lack of time and energy to restore it the way I would like to and what I would have invested in a 20 year old boat when complete.

Back