232 Grady Dash and Repower.

Do you have pics of 228 dash? What you've done looks so clean and simple looking. Some folks try and cram too much.

Yes from 2006 and newer the changes are pretty nice, the large cool in back works great. The only problem is changing out batteries if you have two on the starboard side like have.
Ya I have the room back there... currently run 3 batteries :)

Do you have a radio under the dash in the vberth with a access panel on each side? If you do facing the radio on the right I placed it inside you can see your helm pump. I also removed the compass to get better access and light. The compass I installed in the compartment next to the head. Also my Bennett auto trim controller is mounted in there also. Also I had custom lines (12 inch) made for coming from helm to pump.
Hope this helps. I can send pictures if you like.
I'll post up a pic when I get the boat back from re poding.. I have 2 radio's- 1 mounted to to each side of the over head :)

I just got a new Simard auto pilot that im going to install & was wondering were did you place your pump and precision compass?
the pump went at the back of the boat had custom hoses made up and the compass went under the dash. had to use an extension cable to extend the wiring. Had the work done in CR

Do you have a radio under the dash in the vberth with a access panel on each side? If you do facing the radio on the right I placed it inside you can see your helm pump. I also removed the compass to get better access and light. The compass I installed in the compartment next to the head. Also my Bennett auto trim controller is mounted in there also. Also I had custom lines (12 inch) made for coming from helm to pump.
Hope this helps. I can send pictures if you like.
IMG_5074.jpgIMG_5075.jpghope this helps.

How do u find the pump for noise being placed there? I get me boat back tomorrow and i can post a pic were my 2 radios are..

1608061681375.png

Does anyone know w here i can get that Grady dome light that is in thsi pic.. the push buttom from my spreader lights is done for and i was wanting to go to LED ?

How do u find the pump for noise being placed there? I get me boat back tomorrow and i can post a pic were my 2 radios are..
I do not hear it run, this is for the Evinrude 300. I have the older TR1 for the kicker, I just installed the new Garmin Reactor 40 in a friends boat it is pretty impressive.

View attachment 59577

Does anyone know w here i can get that Grady dome light that is in thsi pic.. the push buttom from my spreader lights is done for and i was wanting to go to LED ?
It’s a Perko product I believe. Try them. This isn’t the same one but it’s close.

Back