232 Grady Dash and Repower.

At first I thought I could use my original dash, but when I started to lay out the I-Command gauge there wasn't enough room in the original dash. I rework the dash panel the way I wanted, and found a company that custom builds new ones and rewires with new switches. I removed all Yamaha rigging and the Bennett trim tab rocker and indicator switch. I glassed in all cutouts and also the Sea Star hydraulic fittings on the transom.
IMG_5004.jpgIMG_5476.jpgIMG_5486.jpgIMG_5852.jpg

Really nicely layed out "Butcher Boy" you still have room for 1 more gadget too:):).I really like the lighted switches,do you know what make they are? Amazon has lots,but I never know which to order.

That looks outstanding. I love when guys take the time to do something custom and do it the right way. Looks better than factory and it’s exactly how you want it, sweet.

That looks great. I had this done this past year and added a garmin auto pilot which works great

Attachments

• IMG_6492.jpg
    IMG_6492.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 61
That looks great. I had this done this past year and added a garmin auto pilot which works great
I just got a new Simard auto pilot that im going to install & was wondering were did you place your pump and precision compass?

I just got a new Simard auto pilot that im going to install & was wondering were did you place your pump and precision compass?
Do you have a radio under the dash in the vberth with a access panel on each side? If you do facing the radio on the right I placed it inside you can see your helm pump. I also removed the compass to get better access and light. The compass I installed in the compartment next to the head. Also my Bennett auto trim controller is mounted in there also. Also I had custom lines (12 inch) made for coming from helm to pump.
Hope this helps. I can send pictures if you like.

Back