23 Hourston wipers

23Hourston

What wiper upgrades have Hourston owners done to their windshield wipers. As you know there is limited space for them.

I just tried to have mine updated at the shop while it was being serviced,(You know support the local economy). I was told the only ones that would fit are the ones that are in there.

But I would love to know if there is a better option as well!

I just tried to have mine updated at the shop while it was being serviced,(You know support the local economy). I was told the only ones that would fit are the ones that are in there.

But I would love to know if there is a better option as well!
I have the head liner opened up so might have a few more options. I was also thinking they could be mounted in the v berth and come up from the bottom in front of windshield but hoping some one else has done it first. At least on the drivers window

I was also thinking they could be mounted in the v berth and come up from the bottom in front of windshield but hoping some one else has done it first. At least on the drivers window
thats how mine are on my 26

Have no clue the make. And no mines the sportfisher mode not the sedan.
the wiper they look like this though, dont bother with the cheap ones they dont seem to last

1619723294148.png

I have the same one as you and same installation, from underneath
Had another look no way they can come up from the bottom on a sedan the wiper poles wood be standing straight up. Damn thought I was on to something there .

Had another look no way they can come up from the bottom on a sedan the wiper poles wood be standing straight up. Damn thought I was on to something there .
there is always a way!!!! LOL

Back