22ft campion 622 wa cuddy

S

silversurfer

must sell I am moving .... 22ft campion 2000 year model 622 with halo(new in 07 $2500) johnson 225 outboard 730hrs total on motor also has full helm curtains, has gps plotter raymarine radar ,and downrigger mounts with electric plugs comes on twin axel galvanised trailer used last 4 seasons in ukee 3weeks each season , then winterized and stored in driveway asking $20000.00 obo need a quick sale no problem fishing big bank with this one lots of good fish karma

forgot to mention has kicker bracket I will be keeping kicker for stillwater boat ph# 604 781 7214 thanks

if someone could load them on here or tell me how I would love to do that thanks:)

quote:Originally posted by silversurfer

if someone could load them on here or tell me how I would love to do that thanks:)

see the topic in the saltwater fishing section

finaly back in town to everyone that have so patiently been waiting , please forward you'er questions to me and I will try and reply asap ... also to the two gentlemen that would like to see the boat on sat that is fine . If the boat does not sell before the end of april the motor will be removed ( found a buyer ) and the boat with trailer will sell for $15000 obo but hoping to sell as one unit thanks again for everybodies patience

sorry tim can't go that low price drop to $18000.00 obo

Back