2023 Prince Rupert Fishing Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any boat storage places in Rupert to keep my boat for May and June? I usually keep it at a friends place in Terrace and haul back and forth but would like something closer to Rupert. Any suggestions?

Anyone know any boat storage places in Rupert to keep my boat for May and June? I usually keep it at a friends place in Terrace and haul back and forth but would like something closer to Rupert. Any suggestions?
There’s a storage place across the industrial park I’ll see if I can dig up a number

June 1-15, 1 per day.....June 16-July 15 closed.......July 16- 31 1 per day.
This is the preliminary recommendation. Could change 100 times between now and then. But probably won't deviate much.

Hey Bryce. Any word on potential closures this year? You seem to know before anyone :)
I just hear rumours but I have planned my season around the same closures as last year June 15-august 1 but am hopeful for July 15 Chinook retention have heard we will be going to one a day earlier then years past

Any recent reports? Heading out for the long weekend with my wife and my 10 year old son

Anyone seeing any Chinook around humpback or Avery? Or anywhere else? Might get a chance to get out tomorrow. Was out last weekend and nothing but a little 4 pound chinook near Tugwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back