2022 Prince Rupert Fishing Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been out? Reports? Thinking of heading out the weekend of the 9th providing weather outlook is okay.

Anyone been out? Reports? Thinking of heading out the weekend of the 9th providing weather outlook is okay
Buddy did alright on the weekend think he hit 5 on the afternoon tide standard size 15-18 lbs
Havnt got a bottom fishing report lately

Chinooks have been hit and miss!
Heard of a couple 30’s today though
most guys bottom fishing or boats still in driveway
Just curious as to which area guys are catching chinooks, I’m In town just for a couple days would love to get a couple. Any info would be much appreciated, I only get here once a year, thanks !

Trying to schedule a trip finally to Rupert, been fishing the island for 35 years and am fed up with the damn ferry! Any tips would be appreciated, trying to schedule end of June, first week of July.

Any rumours of them closing Chinook like last year?

They havnt announced anything at all but everyone is banking on roughly the same closures as last year

Trying to schedule a trip finally to Rupert, been fishing the island for 35 years and am fed up with the damn ferry! Any tips would be appreciated, trying to schedule end of June, first week of July.

Any rumours of them closing Chinook like last year?

They havnt announced anything at all but everyone is banking on roughly the same closures as last year
We are never going back to the old regs. With DFO once you lose something its gone

Which is what ?

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get historic regulations data. There’s nothing that I can find on any region where we can check what happened last year or so on. I suppose one could read through all the FN on the DFO site but other than that does anyone know of the best way to check historical closures.

Which is what ?

Is it just me or is it near impossible to get historic regulations data. There’s nothing that I can find on any region where we can check what happened last year or so on. I suppose one could read through all the FN on the DFO site but other than that does anyone know of the best way to check historical closures.
Which is what ?

If they plan on closing it they should announce it sooner than later, I can’t imagine trying to run a charter service now days! It’s getting impossible to plan anything ahead anymore, snap closers and total disorganized regulations.

If they plan on closing it they should announce it sooner than later, I can’t imagine trying to run a charter service now days! It’s getting impossible to plan anything ahead anymore, snap closers and total disorganized regulations.
Because they are accountable to absolutely no one. The incapable lead by the the incompetent.

Which is what ?

Last year

Attachments

• 5D72D052-9452-400F-820D-457AFEE2363A.png
    5D72D052-9452-400F-820D-457AFEE2363A.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back