2014 Pursuit 385 OS for sale

i was moored beside one of these in Bamtown a couple years back. these pics don’t do it justice. you could have a UFC match on the dance floor. i couldn’t get over the beam on the boat. i talked to the owner and i just had to ask what the boat was worth. he paid almost 700 k for it!!

There's a 2018 385 OS for sale in Anacortes, WA with triple 350 Yamahas and a half tower with outriggers asking $495k US. I think this is a great deal, especially at the reduced asking price. And yes, this is a beamy boat. 13'

Real nice boat, does it miss the 350hp outboard that was pulled off the transom? What is your cruise rpm looking like?

Real nice boat, does it miss the 350hp outboard that was pulled off the transom? What is your cruise rpm looking like?
Hard to say if it "misses" the third engine as that is a factory rig. It never had triples. But she cruises at a nice 25 knots at 4300 RPM. On the delivery from Alaska I chose not to hit WOT in the off chance that I might blow something up halfway down the Inside Passage. I asked the owner what his best cruising RPM was and just ran at that. It was the speed I wanted as well.

Interesting, I understood that the 385 was rigged with triple 350s from the factory. 25 knots @ 4300 rpm is reasonable. Thanks for the info.

Back