2014 Pursuit 385 OS for sale

Twin 350 Yamahas plus 25 hp Center mount for trolling hooked to the main steering. I just brought this boat down from Ketchikan to Nanaimo. 25-knot cruise at 4300 RPM. One nice boat. Asking $299,000 US. We took about a week to come back with stops in Hakai on the way down. Very comfortable boat not just for fishing, but for cruising as well. Please contact me for more details, photos, equipment lists, etc.

Attachments

• D8F979B1-412F-4B59-BF3F-E79DAC15FB1B.jpeg
    D8F979B1-412F-4B59-BF3F-E79DAC15FB1B.jpeg
    340.5 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Have some more photos? Interior? Hours on mains? I’ll forward this to buddy’s old man who’s in the market.

Have some more photos? Interior? Hours on mains? I’ll forward this to buddy’s old man who’s in the market.

Hi, thanks for the comment. I'm working on figuring out the forum interface to get files uploaded. I've created an album and am uploading links to photos on the album. The hours on the mains are between 700 and 800. I'll be going down to the boat this week (it's in Nanaimo) to get some more accurate numbers. Plus, I'm planning on shooting a video. I can also do a live video with anybody that's interested while I'm on the boat.

Last edited:
IMG_6075.jpg Port aft view of cockpit. Showing cup holder, one rod holder, and one downrigger mount. Power is available for electric downriggers inside each rod locker port and starboard. In-deck we see the port battery box, port fish box with a macerator pump out, and the center hatch. In the center deck hatch are the Fischer Panda 8kw diesel generator, fuel filters, and fuel tank valves. There are three gasoline fuel tanks (holding a total of 1400 liters) and one small diesel tank for the generator and diesel furnace. Underway we ran the mains off the port and starboard fuel tanks down to 10% and then switched both mains to the center tank. The Starboard side is a mirror of the port side with a rod locker, battery box, and fish box. Here you can also see the fold-out seat in the fold-up position.

IMG_6067.JPG Full Garmin Touchscreen navigation suite including chart plotter, radar, sonar, VHF, and autopilot. The autopilot works very well with the Yamaha 350s and includes a handheld remote control which also works very well. In fact, I believe that you can program in a route to the autopilot and the boat will drive itself along that route. I tend not to do that myself and generally just use a route as a guideline and for calculating ETAs. But nice to know that the option is there. I also think that the autopilot will control the trolling motor but I didn't test that on the delivery. Bow thruster joystick, Yamaha touchscreen, and Yamaha monitor for trolling motor also on the console.

Last edited:
Back