2014 Logger's Derby

this .... :)

I'll raise you these...
more001_zps5f6f3109.jpg

We got some pink gear u might be interested in on that boat. Fair trade for one of those sexy spoons.

Looks like a fishy spoon for sure..Nog should come to bamfield and hand them out to level the playing field a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hell ya, i believe he is mounting a pretty deadly weapon to the back of the Sculpin :) , i have been doing a pretty good job of collecting tackle myself , im not just on here to post ***** .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell ya, i believe he is mounting a pretty deadly weapon to the back of the Sculpin :) , i have doing a pretty good job of collecting tackle myself , im not just on here to post ***** .

He maybe mounting a deadly weapon all right; all the fish within 100' of the boat will be nuked and the guys on the deck will just have slight radiation damage.

Maybe we will all be glow green uv by the end of the derby, for 1300 hundred dollars it should at least be able to nuke us some hotdogs on the back of the boat ;)

I'm just there to have fun :).

The tunes are getting tweaked as well.........damn I hate the HC LOL!!!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind flasher envy.. People are going to have full- blown ducer envy when they see that puppy.., n yes , been a long winter , only 4 days left stoked for a weekend of fishing n goodtimes..catching fish is a bonus

Back