2006-Campion 542 $34K SOLD

Funny how things happen,a guy looks at my sons Campion 542 and thinks it's too small for him,he just sold a 24 Bayliner.He leaves and I think ,well my boats bigger so I send him a picture of my Aquasport.He calls back and says "Thats just what I want,how much"?I give him my firm price,he and wife look at it and say we'll take it without firing up a motor (their perfect w/200 Hrs.on main and 7 Hrs. on kicker).Sold.
Another guy shows up and do's a thorough inspection of the Campion and buys it Sold.
My oldest son sold his 185 DE less than a month ago,so family is now boatless.

Funny how things happen,a guy looks at my sons Campion 542 and thinks it's too small for him,he just sold a 24 Bayliner.He leaves and I think ,well my boats bigger so I send him a picture of my Aquasport.He calls back and says "Thats just what I want,how much"?I give him my firm price,he and wife look at it and say we'll take it without firing up a motor (their perfect w/200 Hrs.on main and 7 Hrs. on kicker).Sold.
Another guy shows up and do's a thorough inspection of the Campion and buys it Sold.
Not such a bad deal considering the state of the fishing regs!!

Congrats!
Looking forward to seeing a new “The New Ride” thread on this forum soon.

I'm sure bishop will throw the odd ride your way

I've probably got enough boat and fishing gear to fill a couple of boats it seems after cleaning her out.

I've probably got enough boat and fishing gear to fill a couple of boats it seems after cleaning her out.
Congratulations on the sales. My buddy is starting to think bigger with two sons 21 feet and up is sounding like the right size. Keep us posted on the gear if you sell! I was fishing on my buddies new to him Double Eagle and he had his dad's 30 year old gear, 1 cannonball, 1 manual and 1 electric downrigger and a gibs trout fishing net. Had to hand bomb the springs into the boat, commercial fishing style.

Back