2006-Campion 542 $34K SOLD

Rayvon

Very clean and reliable boat.
2006-140 Suzuki w/450 Hrs.
2016-9.9 Yamaha HT ,elec,tilt w/Fwd. controls under 30 Hrs.
EZ Loader Trailer
New Raised soft top w/sloped back cover done by "Styles" very nicely done
New Trim tabs
Raymarine Dragonfly GPS
Deck wash
Onboard charger
Keel guard
Vhf
Stereo
In Victoria,Central Saanich 250-656-5890 Ray
My son's boat.Best offer accepted,reason for sale-he's buying lake property.

Attachments

• IMG_9460.JPG
    IMG_9460.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 342
  • IMG_9461.JPG
    IMG_9461.JPG
    217 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_9462.JPG
    IMG_9462.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_9463.JPG
    IMG_9463.JPG
    245.7 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_9464.JPG
    IMG_9464.JPG
    250.3 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Bump.One of the most popular boats around and in excellent condition.No bottom paint ,scratches or cracks.Must see.

What happened to the hot boat market? No one has bothered to look at this boat yet,open to offers.But not without seeing the boat,I've had a couple of those.

Last edited:
I'm surprised Ray.....normally can't keep those 542's for sale long. Is that Jamie's boat?

Do you have listed all over the island? Usedvic, Usednanaimo, craigslist, Facebook boat groups for the island?

No, Jamie sold his 185DE to the first person to look at it in 45 minutes.I think this one will sell to the first serious buyer to look at it too,it's my other son ,Kris selling this one.

It’s just a timing issue, IMO. People are either away on summer vacations or trying to stay away from ferries. Guy at my marina had a similar boat which he didn’t advertise online but still managed to sell in 48hrs. Just a sign on the windshield. This weekend could be it for your son. Good luck!

It’s just a timing issue, IMO. People are either away on summer vacations or trying to stay away from ferries. Guy at my marina had a similar boat which he didn’t advertise online but still managed to sell in 48hrs. Just a sign on the windshield. This weekend could be it for your son. Good luck!
I think your right,just too busy during the week to look,I know lots of people like this model boat and they don't come much nicer.WE (retired people) tend to forget that other people have to work etc. during the week.

Last edited:
I’m surprised it hasn’t sold yet, Ray. I think the price he’s asking is actually less than he could get for it. My two cents. It’ll sell!

If I did not commit to repowering my boat last week, I would have had a look. Price seems a bit high though from the boats I looked at. But I believe it to be well equipt and in great shape that may give it the value. I believe Ray's family boats have all the bells and whistles and look after their stuff. It's still a 2006 though.

You should see my 2004 boat,you wouldn't believe it's more than a couple of years old.Has 200 Hrs. on it.It was a rare find fresh water boat.I found a small gelcoat chip on the Campion,so I repaired it today,as far as I can tell the hull is flawless now.

Last edited:
Argh, if this was on the market in 3 weeks from now I would be all over it. Busy as #$%& right now and about to go away for a 2 week vacay on Monday. Plan was to buy when I came back. But this beauty will be gone...good luck on the sale. She looks like a nice one.

I drove by this beauty. She’s sexy!
(Insert Stizzla stamp of approval here)

Back