1986 Lincoln Town Car

bigredsnapper

Selling this for a friend in Parksville who needs his garage back. This car has new tires and just been serviced at the dealer. It has 172,000km on it and it's white in colour with a burgundy cloth interior. It has a 5ltre V8 and offered for sale at $1,500 obo. I'm going to put in online early next week but thought maybe one of you guys could use a great car at a great price. I have pics just send me a pm and I will forward. Thanks BRS

Here are some pics for BRS.

dec152011007.jpg

GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

GetAttachment-3aspx.jpg

[0F0CAEoF4XM] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F0CAEoF4XM&feature=related

That car will only tow a 2500 to 3000 lb rig max. Will need spring and shock upgrades, a hitch and good damn brakes.

Din't know what it weighed, but my gramps used to tow a 24' Rinel cabin cruiser with a caprice classic. Caused the occasional case of nerves when the lights would change at the base of a big hill. But never any real issues. The Lincoln must be in a similar category.

Din't know what it weighed, but my gramps used to tow a 24' Rinel cabin cruiser with a caprice classic. Caused the occasional case of nerves when the lights would change at the base of a big hill. But never any real issues. The Lincoln must be in a similar category.

LOL. Never any real issues until you're dead...or kill a few people.

Back