1948 Stinson Float Plane

kaelc

Had hoped to get my license and start a remote location flying youtube channel but I don't have the time or money. Anyone want to take my idea and run with it? Just take me out a couple of times if you do. Located in Courtenay.

1948 Stinson 108-3 Float Plane with Wheels. Priced is $34,890 USD

Piper Airplanes bought Stinson in 1949. 2853.4 hours on Airframe. Wings, Fabric and Airframe, Pulleys, Elevator and Rudder Cables and Wind Screen new and redone in 2004 and kept covered and not flown since. Engine is a Franklin 6A4 - 165B3 465 hours, 165hp. Comes with log books. Not flown in 10+ years. Wings off ready for transport. Comes with Log books. Fuselage and wings recovered using the Stits process in 2003. New elevator and rudder cables installed at the same time. Aircraft on EDO 2425 floats. Wheels and Interior are included. Canadian Certificate of Registration. 4 Seater. Some compare the Stinson to a Cessna 170. I had plans to install Continental O-470 engine and was going to do a lake fly fishing youtube channel. Message me for more pictures and if you are from far away happy to do an HD video engine, wheels, seats etc.

I wish it was 1983 again when I got my license. A Stinson on floats would have been right up my alley. Now , I couldn't get the wife on the back of my bike , so I'm sure the plane would be no hope. Good luck on your sale , you should go get your license though

I wish it was 1983 again when I got my license. A Stinson on floats would have been right up my alley. Now , I couldn't get the wife on the back of my bike , so I'm sure the plane would be no hope. Good luck on your sale , you should go get your license though
I know, so close to getting it. Solo flight went well from Vic to CR. All in on two kids, boating and fishing, the YouTube channel and looking at buying another biz right now. Do you fly much these days?

I got my license in '88, float and IFR endorsement in '89. super sweet aircraft you have there.

Had hoped to get my license and start a remote location flying youtube channel but I don't have the time or money. Anyone want to take my idea and run with it? Just take me out a couple of times if you do. Located in Courtenay.

1948 Stinson 108-3 Float Plane with Wheels. Priced is $34,890 USD

Piper Airplanes bought Stinson in 1949. 2853.4 hours on Airframe. Wings, Fabric and Airframe, Pulleys, Elevator and Rudder Cables and Wind Screen new and redone in 2004 and kept covered and not flown since. Engine is a Franklin 6A4 - 165B3 465 hours, 165hp. Comes with log books. Not flown in 10+ years. Wings off ready for transport. Comes with Log books. Fuselage and wings recovered using the Stits process in 2003. New elevator and rudder cables installed at the same time. Aircraft on EDO 2425 floats. Wheels and Interior are included. Canadian Certificate of Registration. 4 Seater. Some compare the Stinson to a Cessna 170. I had plans to install Continental O-470 engine and was going to do a lake fly fishing youtube channel. Message me for more pictures and if you are from far away happy to do an HD video engine, wheels, seats etc.
Hello, I just joined so I could get in touch with you. I am interested in your floats and possibly airplane. We have an Stinson of our own. My name is John, I live in Shawnagan Lake area. Would I be able to come have a look sometime soon.

Hello, I just joined so I could get in touch with you. I am interested in your floats and possibly airplane. We have an Stinson of our own. My name is John, I live in Shawnagan Lake area. Would I be able to come have a look sometime soon.

Back